My love … My Indifference…
I am just a traveler,
Wandering around,
I have no destination to go;
Just like the wild flowers,
Growing on the hills,
I’ll bloom and perish in the snow.
I don’t have a heart,
But I love the mankind,
Don’t ask me, I can’t give you proof;
I am not a mute,
But I’ve taken a silent route,
And that’s why, I keep myself aloof.
If life is a pleasant song,
Then death is a calm silence,
I meet both with wide open arms;
Should I love my life?
Should I hate my death?
For me, they both have their charms.
I walk in the garden,
And I see a beautiful flower,
I look at it, and then I just go by;
I am never going to pluck it,
As my love may cause it harm,
In my indifference, my love for it hides.
Life is not a puzzle,
Though complex it may seem,
It is as simple as day and night;
You search for all the answers,
But is there truly any question?
In the void, nothing is wrong, nothing is right.
©Tathagata Ananda, 2011

No comments:
Post a Comment